Shopping in Bristol
The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, the south west’s premier shopping centre based just north of Bristol.
- With 135 leading stores
- 17 restaurants and cafes
- Wide range of excellent facilities all under one roof
- Plenty of free parking
- Very easy access from Junction 17 of the M5
- Monday to Friday open till 9pm
- Shopping has never been so convenient
Cabot Circus, Bristol
This new complex of shops, cafes and a cinema is right in the heart of Bristol.
Open seven days a week
- Parking available from £1 an hour
- Set on three levels
- Close to the Broadmead shopping experience
- Cinema complex has thirteen screens and over three thousand seats
- 25 restaurants and cafes
Broadmead Shopping Centre, Bristol
In Bristol city centre the Broadmead shopping experience offers great choice.
- Set around Broadmead
- Open seven days a week
- Over 300 outlets
- Wide variety of shops from clothes to music
- The Mall, Bristol one of the precincts in the centre
- High street shops and much more
- Parking available
How to get to the shops in Bristol
The Whitehouse Guest Rooms are ideally situated for the shopping centres in Bristol.
- Drive to Cribbs Causeway in under 20 minutes
- Drive to Cabot Circus in 10 minutes
- Drive to Broadmead in 10 minutes
Make your shopping experience a real city break
For good value bed and breakfast in Bristol, use the comfortable, spacious guestrooms as your base for an exciting shopping weekend in the city.
All rooms have:-
- En-suite bathrooms
- Colour TV with FreeView (40 channels)
- FREE wi-fi broadband access in all rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Double glazed windows
- Towels provided
- Continental breakfast served to all guests
This family run guesthouse is one of the best B&Bs in Bristol, so check availability now.
- en-suite bathroom
- colour TV with FreeView (40 channels)
- FREE parking
- FREE wi-fi Internet access
- tea and coffee making facilities
- towels provided
- simple continental breakfast
Whitehouse Guest Rooms B&B
28-30 Dean Lane
t: (+44) 0117 9537 725
(lines open 6.30am to 11pm)
Contact our Bristol B&B
- Great B&B rates
- No reservation fees!
- FREE parking
- Secure online booking
- FREE WIFI
- B&B near Bristol city centre
- Great for weekend breaks
- Easy access to Bristol Airport
Our B&B accepts payment by most major credit and debit cards.
Secure online bookings are with SagePay.
Please note: We have a 48 hour B&B cancellation policy, which means that no refunds are available if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.